Henri Bardhi, J.D., LL.M.
Henri is the associate attorney to Debbie Faulkner at Burke Faulkner Law. He focuses his practice on sophisticated estate planning for individuals and families. Henri recognizes that estate planning is a complicated process that encompasses the client’s assets, business interests, personal and family situation, and of course, future goals. This process involves the development of a comprehensive plan to preserve the client’s wealth and to transfer it while minimizing the client’s income and transfer taxes (gift taxes, estate taxes, and generation-skipping transfer taxes).
Henri is a native of Pinellas County. He has lived in Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs (his current home). Henri attended Tarpon Springs High School and attained his bachelor’s degree from the University of South Florida. During law school, Henri focused his studies on estate planning, taking courses on trusts, wills, real property, and tax, which earned him the Estate Planning Certificate from the University of Florida College of Law. Upon graduating law school, Henri enrolled in the University of Florida Masters in Taxation program (LL.M.), which is consistently recognized as one of the top three tax programs in the country.
• Estate planning for United States citizens and international clients
• Preparation of wills, trusts, advance directives, living wills, powers of attorney, and other related
• Preparation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
• Wealth preservation strategies
• Homestead issues
• Individual, partnership, corporate, and international taxation
• Probate administration
• LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida Levin College of Law
• J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law
– Estates and Trusts Certificate Recipient
– Dean’s List Recipient
– Florida Journal of International Law Member
• B.A. University of South Florida